1. Where is your favourite place in the world? Tell us why?
My favorite place is our little place of heave where will live. It is quiet, out of the way and we are pretty well living as we want to.
2. What person has inspired you most?
3. Who would you like to be stuck in an elevator with?
Anybody not claustrophobic!
4. What's your middle name?
5. City, coast or country?
Country and only country.
6. What is the best surprise you've ever had?
Having my step-daughter say that I mean more to her than her real father.
7. What is your favorite silly joke?
This is tough. Too many would not be appropriate here.
8. Could you live without TV? How easy would you find it?
Definitely. It would be very easy.
9. What were you like as a 3 year old? (as far as you know)
I have no idea. Probably a brat!
10. Describe your most cherished photograph?
Our wedding picture.
9. Favorite movie.....
11. What impulse paid off?
Buying a rundown property two years ago and making it livable.
My 11 questions are:
1. What is your favorite place in the world?
2. Who is your favorite person.
3. I'm happiest when?
4. Most admired public figure of the past 100 years.
5. My first job was.......
6. I am most at peace when......
7. Who has inspired you the most between 6 and 18 years of age?
8. I wanted to grow up to be.....
10. Favorite type of music....
11. Best life-changing decision made......
My interesting people are:
There many more I could add and if you look at my blog list, they are all my favorites or they wouldn't be there.---johnnyb