Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday

 Nothing much new this morning.  My finger is doing ok.  We change the bandage everyday to keep it clean and dry.  Stitches have to stay in for two weeks at least.  I have not had much pain so far.  The doc gave me some really good medicine if there is any pain.  I mean,"this is some good shit Maynard" medicine!  I haven't had to take much of it.  Most of the pain is in my ribs where I augured in.

I am catching up some of my reading, and football, and a lot of thinking on things we need to do this winter to prepare for spring,  and/or when the SHTF.  And is probably the best word.  Things just get scarier every day.  I guess we need to keep the powder dry and prep for the worst.

Good to see Matt back again.  Always enjoy his posts. I enjoy all the posts that are on my list.  Always a good way to start the day.

God Bless-johnnyb


6 comments:

  1. awww...( blushes )

    John, things are indeed getting scary. One thing to remember here is that when "they" stop caring about how things look (the optics of any situation) then time's up.

    Right now, they still try to spin, lie, and doctor the truth because they aren't ready to openly drop the hammer on us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I was just listening to Jay Carney's press conference. what a waste of time! He doesn't say anything. Doesn't answer questions. Very vague.

      Delete
  2. Hoping the finger heals well

    ReplyDelete
  3. This "getting old" stuff just isn't fun. Stitches, ugh. I thought we were all past that! I should send you some good ole Amish B&W salve. LaVern had one of those little nasty cuts on the end of his thumb that kept him awake one night. He finally listened and put the salve on. Pain gone and healed right up. Great for 3rd degree burns also. Anyway, glad you are healin and yes, things can wait until tomorrow. hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you guys. Hope all is ok with you. The wound is healing. We are doing fine.

      Delete