Friday, November 18, 2011

Headline of the day!!!!

Since 1978, at least 37 people have died as a result of shaking vending machines in an attempt to get free merchandise. More than 100 have been injured.

Does anybody even care? Actually not a headline from anything, just from a list of useless information. Didn't really have a lot to say this morning,so I just put that in. Actually I do have a lot I could say this morning, but I don't know where to start. I'll just let others say it and I will comment. Some are much better at putting it down than I am. Sometimes it is hard to be objective and make good sense when everything just pisses me off.
Quote for today--"The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.
-- Ronald Reagan
Everybody have a good one and keep the faith. God Bless--johnnyb

2 comments: