Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Pledge



 I AM AN AMERICAN. I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY & COUNTRY. I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO GIVE, BUT I'LL SHARE WHAT I HAVE. I HAVE BEEN BEATEN DOWN BY POLITICIANS, LIARS & TRAITORS. THEY HAVE TRIED TO ERASE MY IDENTITY & MY PRIDE. BUT I AM AN AMERICAN. I WILL SALUTE MY FLAG, RESPECT MY CONSTITUTION & HONOR MY OBLIGATIONS FOR THE RIGHT TO BE FREE. I WILL BOW ONLY TO GOD & I WILL STAND IN TRUTH. THEY CAN NEVER TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME.


This has probably been around, but I just wanted to keep it going.

GOD BLESS ALL-johnnyb





9 comments:

  1. John - i am a Canadian and i swear that no truer patriot has ever lived! i served my beautiful country and i did it with pride and a head held high.

    so i stand with you, Sir. and appreciate all that you love and respect about your country. you, Sir, are a true and proper patriot. someone i can stand beside and hold my head up high beside.

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kymber--After I posted this, I thought about my you and wished that I had added my own words to include my friends and patriots to the North. I salute you also for what you stand for.

      God Bless You.

      Delete
    2. John - the sentiment was well expressed. and i thank you.

      your friend,
      kymber

      Delete
  2. At IMAO, one of my commenters pointed out that this was part of a letter to the editor at DailyAdvance.com

    Harvey
    www.imao.us

    ReplyDelete