Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hump Day Wanderings.

Very funny video.  Worth the time to watch.  http://www.youtube.com/embed/zzabmVIU6EQ

Just sitting here this morning wondering if winter is ever going to be over.   I had to buy some wood pellets for the stove.  We usually don't have to use it much by this time of year.  We have used a little over a ton more than last year.  Aha--global warming.  I  need to remind myself to write Mr. Gore and thank him for informing us of that matterNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What an idiot.  There should be a place for people like him.  Oh wait.  There is.  I think it is called Gitmo.  He would think global warming if he had to spend time there during the summer months.  Lost my train of thought and wandered off for a moment.  Flashbacks of a time past.

Anyway it looks as if we are going to have another taste of the white stuff.  Shouldn't last long.  Temps in the 50's by Friday. 

Hermit Jim had a post about CCC camps in the 1930's.  This pic is of a building put up as a WPA/CCC  project, afew miles from here..  The building still stands and is used today.  There was a State Lake there at one time and this was the shelter house.


 There is also an old schoolhouse next to our house that was built during that same period.  I thought I had a pic of it, but don't,  so next time.

God Bless All--johnnyb



















































































 

7 comments:

  1. I have come here and read. may be useful and continued success

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No posts here for a while but I have suffered similar. Hope all is OK on your side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny, you are missed. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch this video, share it with as many people as you can. this changed how I perceived gender issues.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
    reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
    bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
    have a nice evening! vimax asli obat pembesar penis

    ReplyDelete